The McKittrick Hotel, home of Sleep No More, Manderley Bar, Gallow Green, and the Club Car, is seeking hosts for multiple venues within the space. This candidate should possess a warm personality, ability to keep calm and composed under pressure and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service in a unique environment.
This role will require nights and weekends.
To greet and direct guests within the space, assist guests with reservations, confirmations and seating as well as checking in and out personal items. To enhance the total guest experience by committing to the knowledge and comprehension of not only the restaurant but of all offerings within the venue, building, and company. This candidate will be excited to work in unique dining, performance and concert experiences.
– Greet and direct guests through the building to their destination
– Perform all opening and closing side work as set forth by the floor manager and/or general manager, including cleanliness of host station, menus and cocktail/wine lists.
– Fully understand the menu and be able to respond to the general public’s questions.
– Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the restaurant space (table numbers, seat numbers, etc) as well as the hotel and its many offerings.
– Fully understand and be able to use OpenTable, Zkipster and other tools.
– Ability to field guest phone calls, make reservations, and answer questions.
– Responsible for assisting all team members on an as needed basis.
– Ensure that all guest interaction is efficient, expedient, and personalized.
– Attend all designated staff and pre-shift meetings.
– Maintaining a current FDNY Certificate of Fitness Class F-03 / Serve as Fire Safety Brigade and Emergency Action Brigade in case of emergency.
– Employee will be required to perform any tasks as needed by the company
– Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours a day.
– Must be able to occasionally kneel, bend, and crouch as required.
– Must be able to move, pull, carry, and lift at least 30 pounds.
$20 per hour, paid weekly on Friday & Paid Time Off
Please Note: All McKittrick Hotel staff are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
The McKittrick Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. The McKittrick Hotel does not tolerate harassment and discrimination and will take affirmative action measures against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply, please email [email protected] or click the button below.Apply Now