LUGGAGE & APPAREL
- We encourage comfortable footwear.
- We strongly recommend contact lenses over spectacles.
- All guests will be required to wear a Sleep No More mask while inside the hotel.
- Coats, purses, and bags are not permitted inside of the hotel. A compulsory check service is available for $4 per person upon entry.
- Upon entry, we require all guests’ phones to be secured and silenced in the personal pouch provided for the entirety of your stay.
- We require the name on reservation to match one of the guests in attendance. All guests be required to show valid photo ID at check-in.
- We ask all guests in your party to arrive together as incomplete parties will not be able to enter the hotel.
- Guests may refer to their order confirmation email for their scheduled entry time. Please arrive at the scheduled time at 530 West 27th Street.
- After the final check in time, no guests will be permitted entry to the hotel.
- Guests will arrive in the Manderley Bar upon entering the hotel. Please note the Manderley Bar accepts cash, all major credit cards, and contactless payments.
- After exiting hotel grounds re-entry is not permitted.
- We would be delighted to host you at our rooftop restaurant and bar Gallow Green for post-show libations and dining. You are welcome to click here to view our menu and make reservations.
- During your stay in the hotel, you may encounter peculiarities and curiosities of the most intriguing nature. We encourage you to follow your instincts and engage with whatever compels you most; however, should you encounter any of our residents, we kindly ask that you keep a respectful distance.
- No one under 18 is permitted unless accompanied by a ticketed parent or legal guardian. Guests will be asked for proof of age.
- At no time may a guest under the age of 13 years old be admitted to Sleep No More.
- Please be advised that guests may be separated from their party during their stay.
- Strobe lights, haze, and laser effects occur throughout the hotel.
- Guests may encounter intense psychological situations.
- We encourage guests with accessibility requests to contact us prior to arrival at: [email protected].
For all Box Office questions: reach out to [email protected], or call 212-904-1880.
The McKittrick Hotel is located at 530 West 27th Street in between 10th Avenue and 11th Avenue.