Emursive Productions, operators of The McKittrick Hotel, Sleep No More, Gallow Green, Manderley Bar, and The Club Car is seeking a full time Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio to join our Marketing Department. The Graphic Designer will support the team in bringing Emursive’s properties to life through all brand touch points — email marketing, social media, print, events, and restaurant collateral.
We are seeking a candidate who is a true self-starter, a multi-tasker, and someone able to prioritize responsibilities. Candidates will demonstrate attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to lead in creative projects. Candidates must be proactive and possess clear communication skills and the ability to be a team player able to work collaboratively and independently.
– Ensure that Emursive’s established brand guidelines and voice is successfully implemented across all digital and print design
– Work closely with the Marketing Team to create a number of assets both print and digital, that are in line with the brand’s goals and business objectives
– Collaborate and correspond with cross-functional teams to manage timelines and ensure that deadlines are met and on-brief
– Work to evolve the brand through updating guidelines, innovating, and implementing new and evolving strategy
– Collaborate on design concepts for major event posters, including Halloween, New Year’s Eve, and Mayfair
– Work on multiple projects at the same time while taking initiative to get approval from appropriate the channels before submitting final artwork
– Oversee and manage other designers
– Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in the field, agency a plus
– Experience with managing 1+ reports, a plus
– Detail oriented, organized designer that can collaborate with a team
– Strong design portfolio with a focus on typography, print, and digital work
– In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Motion graphics or gif development a plus
– A self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively
– Strong design, verbal, organizational, and time management skills
– Flexible and creative problem solver
– Ability to embrace curiosity and creativity
– Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
– Concepting and ideation
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines
The McKittrick Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at The McKittrick Hotel is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law.