Emursive Productions, owner of The McKittrick Hotel, home of Sleep No More, Manderley Bar, Gallow Green, and the Club Car, is seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of General Manager of Hospitality. The perfect candidate will be an inspiring leader and have a true understanding of the necessity of excellent customer service. This candidate must be excited to work in a unique venue with a changing roster of world class entertainment and experiences peppering the everyday. They will need to thrive in a fast paced environment and relish the opportunity to multitask, whilst being able to remain a calm and clear leader. We ask please for a minimum of 5 years restaurant management experience in NYC or equivalent.
- -Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement as well as understanding the P&L and operating within the parameters of budgets.
- -Direct and coordinate operations, service, menu, restaurant environment, cleanliness standards, management development service style/system, food safety and internal marketing initiatives at the units.
- -Coordinate activities between all departments for smooth and efficient implementation of food and beverage initiatives, service initiatives, operational updates, and training programs.
- -Liaise with Head of Operations to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- -Supervise staff from all F&B departments and provide constructive feedback
- -Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- -Assist with planning and implementation of annual events and company meetings as required.
- -Recommend locations for new facilities, plan restaurant layouts, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- -Employee will be required to perform any tasks as needed by the company
-Excellent leadership skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- -Solution oriented and ability to see the larger picture.
- -Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- -Minimum 5 years experience in NYC restaurant and venue General Management.
- -Must work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- -Strong financial skills and knowledge.
- -Positive and outgoing team player.
- -Effective communication both verbally and written with all levels of employees, guests, vendors and clients in a professional and courteous manner
- -Anticipate and identify problem areas and implement effective, creative solutions
- -New York City Food Handler’s Certificate will be required
- -Calm and professional demeanor to work in a fast paced environment
- -Ability to execute all duties and responsibilities in a safe and timely manner
Full Time Salary, Exempt
Competitive salary, paid weekly on Friday
Head of Operations
Company Paid Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Please Note: All McKittrick Hotel staff are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
The McKittrick Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. The McKittrick Hotel does not tolerate harassment and discrimination and will take affirmative action measures against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.