Emursive Productions, operators of The McKittrick Hotel, home of Sleep No More, Gallow Green, Manderley Bar, and The Club Car is seeking a full time Social Media Manager who will play a crucial role in the Emursive Marketing team. They will work under the guidance of the Chief Story Officer to ensure Emursive’s social channels are effective marketing and guest engagement tools.
Candidates should be self-motivated, organized, eager to learn and contribute to a very active marketing team.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for working directly with the marketing department to deliver externally facing social media communications. This role will define and own initiatives that further develop Emursive’s social media presence, and identifies opportunities to further embed Emursive’s productions in culture.
– Develop, present, and manage paid and organic social media strategy
– Execute content strategy to inform content calendar across multiple social channels
– Influencer engagement and management
– Manage production of social media content
– Working with and directing internal and external design, copywriting, and community management resources
– Identify and implement tools that will streamline social engagement, scheduling and monitoring
– Develop an intimate understanding of our audience, and explore unique ways to connect with them
– Leads creating overall social vision and social strategy (creating playbooks, etc.) including platform and content strategies, synthesizing learnings and insights from performance and best practices
– Supports marketing strategies across other digital platforms including email and web
– Creates recommendations to optimize community growth across brand portfolio
– Oversees community management to execute engagement strategy on social media
– Writes effective copy for email marketing campaigns and always-on email blasts
– Creates UX copy and optimizes website as needed with new content
– Mines for insights to inform strategic evolution and support overall business objectives
– Works alongside digital marketing agencies to deliver integrated campaigns
– Develops an intimate understanding of audience and explores unique ways to connect
– Collaborates with internal and external creative resources to create social content
– Analyzes data to provide channel recommendations and campaign optimization
– Stays up to date on digital/social trends, tools, and best practices
– Other duties as assigned
– 5+ Years experience managing highly engaged social media communities
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
– Experience managing social media in the entertainment industry
– A fan of theater and Sleep No More a bonus
– Full Time Salary, Exempt
– Company paid healthcare
– Life Insurance
– Accident Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please Note: All McKittrick Hotel staff are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
The McKittrick Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. The McKittrick Hotel does not tolerate harassment and discrimination and will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.